- Make sure that all required files (fonts, images, artwork) are on your disk.
- For four color process jobs, be sure that all photos and artwork are saved as CMYK.
- Print a proof of the job FROM THE DISK that you are sending to us. It helps us to know what to expect when we process your files. And if the files don’t print correctly for you, chances are that they won’t print correctly for us.
- Make sure that any areas that are intended to bleed extend past the edge of the page.
- If you are sending PDFs, make sure that they are print quality PDFs.
- If your piece folds, be sure to check with your account representative as to how the document should be created. A panel that folds into another will often need to be slightly short to allow the piece to fold correctly.
- Remove any unnecessary type or images from your document. Leaving unnecessary information in your files can lead to confusion and mistakes.
- Make sure that all supplied files have the correct extension (.eps for EPS files, etc.). Do not use symbols like : ; # & in the name of your files as this can cause problems for some servers.
- If your piece requires any special processes (spot varnish, die cutting or embossing for example) make sure to contact your account representative BEFORE you send us the files so we can let you know how to create the files.